As if we didn't have enough 'packing stress', yesterday was the day that the washing machine decided it had had enough of washing our clothes. Do you have any idea how quickly you can research, decide, purchase and take delivery of a new washing machine. The salesman was just so helpful, he went out of his way to accomodate us (translation: he saw us coming and made a great deal for Harvey Norman)
So today things are on track - the clothes are humming beautifully in my brand new washing machine, Kevin is outside doing those 'outside boring things' that men do in their sheds, yards and other outdoor places and I'm about to sneak another scarf and my fourth pair of shoes into the van while he's busy. I figure that he's being so careful about the extra weight in the van, that I can sneak in a couple of extra kilos and he'll never notice.
Last sleep tonight and tomorrow the road trip begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment