Some of you may already be aware that our trip out the back in the wilds of BumbleF.. has finished. We are now home safe, sound and shivering, but in our own bed, in our own house, in our own little home town.
The last days of our trip were spent traveling from Wagga Wagga, through Echuca, Bendigo and Melbourne. I'd like to say we saw some truly magnificent things there and did some inspiring sight seeing, however I was so excited about getting closer to home, that I can't even remember half of what we did there, and if I hadn't kept a diary, I'd really have no idea what we did or saw those last few days.
I can related however that the trip on the boat was a bit rough, the road from Devonport to Hobart was way too long, and I just couldn't get home quick enough. I can also say that the surprise was successful and our girls were all very excited and totally surprised to see us walk in the door.
So we are officially home, our trip to BumbleF... and beyond is officially over, and my blog is complete. So thanks for following our story, and if Kevin ever talks me in to another trip, I'm sure I'll be blogging again!
No comments:
Post a Comment